Fireplace with Upper Section, Crown Molding and Hearth

The client had a very specific vision of what she wanted and we worked together to create this focal point in her great room. The terra cotta closely mimics the color and texture of limestone.

"Recently while planning a remodel for my great room I made the decision to turn my fireplace from "plain jane" into the focal point it was always meant to be. I commissioned a custom fireplace surround including a hearth and top piece from Nettie Penman at Blackbird Clay Studio. Working closely with Nettie, we were able to create a design that sets the tone for my entire home. It not only gives the space a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind custom look, but the fireplace itself truly does have that incredible WOW factor that I was looking for. Nettie and her team were a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier. Next up - the master bedroom suite!"

S. Blinn Erie, CO